Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals
|Location||Curtin Singapore campus|
|Study mode||Full-time or part-time|
|Intake||February, July, November|
|Duration||4 months full-time (1 trimester) or part-time equivalent|
Gain a foundation in business areas including business project management, business analytics, and the intersection between business and STEM.
The Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals equips graduates with fundamental business skills and knowledge that transcend discipline boundaries.
You will acquire knowledge in data management and security, business analytics, business project management and transformative technologies that impact on business and society.
Throughout the course, you will enhance your skills in critical thinking and creativity, and build your awareness of new business ideas and the application of business concepts as you collaborate with peers from a variety of discipline perspectives.
The graduate certificate can be completed as a standalone qualification or provide a pathway to the Master of International Business.
What you’ll learn
- Apply business knowledge and frameworks to respond to challenges in ambiguous business environments
- Demonstrate responsible judgement in local and global business settings with consideration of ethical and sustainable ways
- Source and critically evaluate multiple sources of information to create robust and creative solutions for business
- Apply knowledge and skills to communicate professionally to diverse audiences
- Demonstrate professional and academic integrity when working within a team and independently
Applicants require a bachelor degree in any discipline.
Minimum English language entry requirements
|IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)|
|Overall band score||6.5|
|Tuition fee||Fee before 8% GST||Fee including 8% GST|
|Total tuition fee||S$11,400||S$12,312|
|Payable over trimester instalments|
Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases.
- Business administration manager
- Employment relations advisor
- Financial consultant
- Project manager
- Banking and finance
- Resources and renewables