Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional)
|Location||Curtin Singapore campus|
|Study mode||Full-time or part-time|
|Intake||February, July, November|
|Duration||8 months full-time (2 trimesters) or part-time equivalent|
Gain expert skills to advance your career in logistics and supply chain management.
This course is designed for logistics and supply chain specialists. You will significantly expand your professional skills and gain in-depth knowledge of current and emerging issues in supply chain management (SCM).
Key areas of study include logistics, operations and supply chain management; transportation and physical distribution; procurement; production; warehousing and inventory.
You will look at supply chain analytics, quality assurance and management and explore new ways of addressing current industry challenges.
You will explore ethical, responsible, and sustainable approaches to SCM as well as the role of digitalisation and innovative technologies.
As part of the course, you can pursue an advanced research project in areas such as emerging technologies, e-commerce, sustainability, digitalisation, disaster responses, public procurement and the circular economy, among others.
Take your career to the next level with an advanced understanding of the latest SCM practices.
What you’ll learn
- Evaluate and apply appropriate Logistics, Distribution, Operations, Procurement and Supply Chain Management principles and practices in a private, public, and not for profit sector environment to ensure effective, efficient, ethical and seamless supply chain operations and relationships.
- Critically analyse, assess, research and apply new technologies and collaborative methodologies through design and implementation of logistics and supply chain management theory.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate knowledge and mastery of logistics and supply chain management with respect to policy, processes, relationships, strategies and procedures to all stakeholders within and external to the organisation.
- Deliver sustainable competitive advantage in relation to business practice through the application of best practice logistics and supply chain management principles, tools, techniques, and strategies.
- Apply 21st century logistics, distribution, procurement, and supply chain management theory to develop, implement and manage ethically, environmentally and socially responsive and integrated supply chain relationships that contribute strategically to achievement of the aims of the organisation.
- Demonstrate best practice professional skills to ensure sustainable accountability, responsibility, inclusivity, ethics and integrity regarding client relationship management, confidentiality, safety, and security for internal and external stakeholders of the organisation and its supply network.
A bachelor degree in a related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution and 3-5 years’ relevant work experience.
Minimum English language entry requirements
|IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)|
|Overall band score||6.5|
|Tuition fee||Fee before 8% GST||Fee including 8% GST|
|Total tuition fee||S$22,800||S$24,624|
|Payable over trimester instalments|
Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases.
Credit for previous study
If you have previously studied in this field, you are encouraged to contact Curtin Singapore to discuss eligibility for Credit for Recognised Learning (credit for unit exemptions).
Credits needed to graduate: 200.
Each unit is 25 credits unless stated otherwise.
- Supplier Relationships and Stakeholder Management
- Supply Chain Digitalisation and Innovative Technologies
- Supply Chain Planning and Design
- Supply Chain Quality Management
Complete 50 credits from the following options
- Consultancy Capstone (50 credits)
- Advanced Commerce Consultancy/Internship (50 credits) – only available to Singaporean/PR students
Units are not necessarily shown in the order studied. Units are subject to change.