Campus & facilities
Our campus is co-located with industry at the Alpha building within the Science Park 2 precinct (part of the Greater Southern Waterfront development), which is a thriving hub for learning, innovation and research. Located 15 minutes from the Singapore central business district, students will have access to a wide range of facilities that make student life more convenient and productive. Lifestyle facilities include student lounges and food outlets, while academic facilities such as the library, campus-wide wireless internet and computer labs to support students’ learning experience.
Curtin Singapore facilities and equipment
Curtin Singapore provides the latest cutting-edge facilities and equipment. As an established education institution in Singapore, we take pride in providing a conducive environment for academic excellence, research innovation, and holistic student development.
Take a virtual tour around our campus here.
- Lecture area and learning spaces: Spacious and technologically equipped venues for lectures, tutorials and collaborative learning which offer an ideal setting for interactive learning and dynamic discussions.
- Clinical skills labs: Cutting-edge labs tailored for health science disciplines, fostering hands-on learning and research.
- Library: Extensive collections that support academic exploration. Comfortable study areas and numerous digital resources for studies, and printing facilities. Workshops and one-on-one consultations for personalised support, ensuring that students receive comprehensive support for their studies.
- Computer labs: Modern computing facilities with the latest software and high-speed internet.
- Collaborative open spaces: Creativity thrives in our collaborative spaces, where students, faculty, and professionals can exchange ideas and work together on projects. Comfortable seating and access to power outlets for digital devices enhance the collaborative experience.
- Student Learning Management Systems (LMS): Moodle caters to diploma students, while Blackboard is the chosen platform for those pursuing degrees. These LMS solutions serve as comprehensive repositories for learning materials, encompassing dynamic tools like Blogs, Wikis, and Discussion Boards that enrich the learning process.
Curtin Singapore adopts a contactless facial recognition technology where facial features are scanned and captured by the facial recognition terminal. The data captured are then downloaded and managed by the Student Attendance System (SAS) to generate attendance record.
Our Research Hub provides a nurturing environment for innovation and exploration across various fields to empower researchers to push boundaries.
Student Connect: a centralised hub where students access a wide array of essential services and support from unit enrolment and study plan consultation all the way to graduation enquiries. Student Connect serves as your go-to resource for all essential aspects of your academic journey.
Campus-wide Wi-Fi: effortlessly linking all digital devices to stay connected within the campus. Students enjoy complimentary access to the Office 365 suites for their learning needs by simply logging in to office.com using their student email.
A balanced lifestyle is essential for holistic growth. Our campus offers:
- Counselling services
- Gymnasium room
- Recreational zones with a pool table
- Student activities, clubs, and social gatherings
At the Curtin Student UniHub, a range of vending machines is available, offering a diverse assortment of meals, snacks, and goodies, as well as hot and cold beverages. Furthermore, for added convenience, microwaves are provided, allowing students to warm up their food whenever needed.
Managed by Specialists – Navitas Pty Limited
Curtin Singapore is proudly managed and operated by Curtin Education Centre, part of Navitas Pty Limited.
The Curtin Singapore campus was first established in 2008 at 90 & 92 Jalan Rajah, and the campus has moved to the Alpha building within the Science Park 2 precinct in 2022.
Navitas is a global educational group that enhances the Curtin Singapore educational experience with its extensive experience in providing quality services to students. The specialist management skills at Navitas complement our longstanding national and international reputation for the delivery of quality education. Students at Curtin Singapore will benefit from the commitment to excellence that is characteristic of Curtin University and Navitas.