MBA Business Administration Specialisation
|Location||Curtin Singapore campus|
|Study mode||Full-time or part-time|
|Duration||16 months full-time or 28-36 months part-time|
Gain a thorough foundation in contemporary business theory.
The Curtin Business School MBA is one of only three EFMD Accredited MBA programs offered in Australia.
This is a flexible MBA specialisation that can be tailored to suit your current role or career aspirations.
It focuses on contemporary business challenges, helping you become an agile and effective leader. You’ll study economic and technological change, resource management, regulation and uncertainty, and learn how to evaluate and implement business strategies that help organisations succeed in volatile environments.
Emphasis is also placed on the creation and critical evaluation of innovative ideas and strategies within ambiguous and uncertain business environments. The curriculum has a highly applied practical focus and is delivered by leading academics and business practitioners.
- A bachelor degree from a recognised tertiary institution and at least five years work experience, at least three years of which must be at a managerial, supervisory and/or senior professional level.
- Graduates from the Curtin Graduate Certificate in Business with a CWA of at least 70% will be considered qualified for entry to the MBA and will be required to only complete a further 8 units to gain their MBA.
- All applicants will need to submit a copy of their CV/Resume highlighting prior work experience and roles that they have held.
- Entry to the course is competitive and applicants will be required to undertake an interview as the final stage of application assessment.
Minimum English language entry requirements
|IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)|
|Overall band score||6.5|
|Total tuition fee||S$39,000|
|Payable over trimester instalments|
A 25% scholarship is available for students commencing in September 2022 intake. Contact us to find out more.
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST. Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases.
This accreditation means the MBA has been assessed as achieving the right balance between high academic quality and practical relevance for students in a global business environment.
For students, this means the quality of their MBA will be recognised and valued wherever they choose to live and work.
- Chief financial officer
- Chief marketing officer
- Chief information officer
- Corporate services manager
- Finance manager
- General manager
- Management consultant
- Managing director
- Policy and planning manager
- Project manager
- Banking and finance
- Health care
- Private business
- Public relations
- Retail services
- Resources and renewables
- Service industries
Credit may be granted for relevant prior qualifications recognised as being at the same level as the MBA, and/or, relevant professional development programs of equal standing to MBA units.
Credits needed to graduate: 300.
Each unit is 25 credits unless stated otherwise.
- Organisational Behaviour for Managers
- Executive Financial Decision Making
- Synergising Marketing
- Economics for Managers
- Strategic Operations Management
- Organisational Strategy
- Global Business Sustainability
- MBA Capstone
Complete 100 credit points from the following options
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Organisational Change and Transformation
- Human Resource Strategies
- Leadership in Crisis and Recovery
- Strategy, Change and Innovation
- Leading and Facilitating Teams
- Managerial Effectiveness
- International Business Study Tour
- Principles and Models of Corporate Governance
Units are not necessarily shown in the order studied. Units are subject to change.