|Location||Curtin Singapore campus|
|Intake||February, July, November|
|Duration||4 months (1 trimester) or 8 months (2 trimesters)|
The Study Abroad program offers international students the exciting opportunity to undertake some study in Singapore for credit towards your home degree.
By opening yourself up to the world, the world will open up for you. The experiences and qualifications you will gain at Curtin will give your home degree a global edge and equip you with the skills you need for a real advantage in your future career. Curtin Singapore invites you to experience what may be the most rewarding educational experience of your life.
You may choose from a wide range of subjects at Curtin Singapore which can be completed over 1 or 2 trimesters (4 or 8 months).
You don’t need to be a student of a partner institution, but you must be studying at a recognised education institution abroad to be eligible. You can choose from subjects offered at Curtin Singapore to be credited to your home degree as long as your home institution recognises your subject selections.
Most Curtin units are valued at 25 credit points and as a Study Abroad student, you are required to enrol in 100 credit points per trimester.
European students – 100 Curtin credit points are equivalent to 30 European Credit Transfer Scheme points (ECTS). The average 25 credit point Curtin unit is equivalent to 7.5 ECTS.
Note: it is your responsibility to arrange credit transfer with your home university. Tuition fees for subjects studied at Curtin must be paid directly to Curtin Singapore instead of your home university.
Choosing your units
You can only choose subjects that are offered under the Study Abroad program and subjects that are offered in your chosen trimester. To find out the subject offerings for each trimester, please contact us at email@example.com
Applying for Study Abroad
Currently enrolled as a student at a recognised institution.
Minimum English language entry requirements
|IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)|
|Overall band score||6.5|
|Undergraduate per unit fee (25 credits)||S$2,160|
|Postgraduate per unit fee (25 credits)||S$2,688/2,880|
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST. Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases.
Credits needed to graduate: 100/200.
Each unit is 25 credits unless stated otherwise.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Management Accounting*
- Financial Accounting*
- Introduction to Mergers and Acquisitions*
- Business Law
- Company Law for Business*
- Econometric Principles*
- Quantitative Techniques for Business
- Introductory Economics
- Macroeconomic Principles*
- Microeconomic Principles*
- Introduction to Finance Principles
- Business Analysis for Investment*
- Introductory Business Financial Modelling*
- Introduction to Financial Instruments and Markets
- Introduction to Business Information Systems
- Supply Chain Information Management
- Quantitative Modelling*
- Business Statistics
- Fundamentals of Management
- Communication in Business
- Organisational Behaviour*
- Employee Relations in Singapore*
- Business and Sustainable Development
- Human Resource Management Introduction
- International Management*
- Managing Change
- Business Ethics
- Strategic Management*
- International Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations in Asia-Pacific Region
- Asian Management
- Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Discovering Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications*
- Brand Management
- International Marketing*
- Consumer Behaviour*
- Digital Communication Management
- Internet Marketing*
- Retail Marketing and Distribution*
- Introduction to Purchasing and Procurement
- Public Relations Foundations
- Introduction to International Business
- Corporate Strategy
- Culture and Ethics in Business
- Managing Multinational Enterprises*
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Dynamics
- Business Research Methods
- Global Marketing
- International Business Strategy Research*
- Supply Chain Planning and Design*
- Strategic Procurement
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Quality Management
- Procurement and Contract Negotiation*
*Units with prerequisites. Students applying for units with prerequisites are required to demonstrate relevant background knowledge in a form of an academic transcript and unit outline from a recognised tertiary institution.