Approved Student Contract
The CPE approved Student Contract is a legally binding contract between Curtin Singapore and Curtin Singapore students that embodies the following mandatory requirements:
- Clear definition of course details – course title, pre-requisites, qualification awarded, course duration
- Full disclosure of all costs for tuition/non-tuition fees
- Commitment to Fee Protection Scheme (Curtin Singapore has adopted the Lonpac Insurance Bhd Student Tuition Fee Insurance scheme for its students)
- Clear definition of refund policies
- Clear definition of dispute resolution mechanisms
Curtin Singapore students, both local and international will be issued with a comprehensive CPE approved Student Contract upon enrolment into a course.