Master of Science (Health Practice) Clinical Leadership Major – Part-time
|Location||Curtin Singapore campus|
|Duration||28 months part-time inclusive of a 4 months break (6 trimesters)|
The Clinical Leadership Major (MSc Health Practice) enhances professional career development, preparing health professionals for clinical leadership in a health care setting. Clinical theory and research, as well as professional role development, are an integral part of the course, which is focused on the development of the multiple roles of clinical leaders and prepares them for managerial and leadership roles within health care teams, units and organisations. Fundamental to this course is the development of leadership, critical thinking and clinical decision making capacity, preparing health professionals for a leadership role at an executive level.
- Specifically, prospective students must have a bachelor degree in a relevant clinical based health or allied health field or in a related area, entry to the course is competitive, with a high course weighted average required (indicative 70 or above);
- Minimum of 12 months postgraduate experience in a specialist area of practice with a current health professional registration/accreditation
- This course is offered at the Perth Campus for domestic and international students. The course is also offered at the Singapore Campus for Singaporean and Permanent Resident applicants, or foreigners holding relevant working visas.
Minimum English language entry requirements
|IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)|
|Overall band score||7.0|
|Total tuition fee||S$31,800|
|Payable over six trimester instalments|
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST. Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases.
Credits needed to graduate: 300.
Each unit is 25 credits unless stated otherwise.
- Project Proposal Development (50 credits)
- Health Research Professional Project (50 credits)
Units are not necessarily shown in the order studied. Units are subject to change.