Jobs at Curtin Singapore
At Curtin Singapore you’ll be part of an energetic, dedicated team of professionals working together at a globally-recognised education provider.
Current job opportunities
1. Faculty of Business and Law
- Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Logistics
2. Faculty of Humanities
- Journalism, Web Media
3. Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
Lecturers are responsible for teaching and learning in both pre-university and university programs at the Bachelor and Postgraduate levels. The role includes the preparation and delivery of coursework materials, liaison with Curtin Perth unit coordinators, involvement in student development, administrative and academic support duties and academic leadership in their field of expertise.
- A Doctoral degree (or equivalent) in the respective subject area.
- Those with Master degree qualifications will be considered if they have substantial teaching/lecturing experience at the tertiary level.
- Demonstrated evidence of scholarly activity and/or continuous engagement with their profession.
- A record of successful classroom teaching/lecturing at the tertiary level, or relevant industry experience/expertise (or equivalent).
- Proven experience in working with people from diverse cultures.
How to apply
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be emailed to the HR Manager at email@example.com.
Curtin Singapore is proudly managed and operated by Curtin Education Centre Pte Ltd, part of Navitas Pty Limited. Navitas offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within Australia and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.