Getting to Curtin Singapore
Curtin Singapore’s excellent location makes the campus easily accessible by all forms of public transport. The campus is located at 90 and 92 Jalan Rajah, Singapore 329162.
View larger map
St. Michael bus terminal: 21, 124, 125, 129, 131, 186
Jalan Rajah road: 129, 139, 139M
Toa Payoh NS19
Take bus 139 or 139M from Toa Payoh bus interchange and alight at 5th bus stop.
Take bus 21 or 131 opposite Novena station and alight at St. Michael bus terminal (last stop).
Take bus 124 from Orchard Boulevard road and alight at St. Michael bus terminal (last stop).
Farrer Park NE8
Take bus 139 from Serangoon Road and alight at 8th bus stop.
Central Expressway (CTE)
- Take the CTE towards Ang Mo Kio
- Take exit 7B – Jalan Bahagia
- Turn right in to Jalan Rajah road (approx. 800m)
Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Take the PIE towards Changi Airport
- Take exit 17D – Thomson road (Balestier road)
- Turn right and travel 300m towards Thomson road
- On Thomson road, travel 400m and turn left in to Balestier road
- Travel 500m along Balestier road and turn left in to Jalan Rajah road
Parking is available on campus for all staff, students and visitors at the designated car parks. A parking permit for staff and students is required to be displayed at all times when the vehicle is parked on campus. Any parked vehicles without a valid parking permit displayed will be considered parking illegally and will be wheel clamped. The parking permit can be purchased from Student Central located at Block D level 1.