Curtin College Announcements
Trimester 3A 2023 Final Timetable Release
The final timetable for the Diploma programs can be found in the links below.
- Diploma of Commerce (Stage 1) and Diploma of Arts and Creative Industries (Stage 1) Version 2 Timetable
- Diploma of Commerce Version 2 Timetable
- Diploma of Arts and Creative Industries Version 2 Timetable
- Diploma of Information Technology Version 2 Timetable
Please go through the updated timetables for any changes to the lesson dates/ timings and the assigned classrooms for lecture and tutorial lessons.
Kindly note there is a campus closure week as indicated on the Academic Calendar from Tuesday 26 December 2023 to Friday 29 December 2023. There will be no lessons held during the campus closure week. Replacement classes will be scheduled in lieu of the campus closure.
Please take note of the replacement classes which are already scheduled in the final timetable. Email notifications will only be sent for replacement classes that are still indicated as ‘TBA’ in the final timetable.
Timetable Release and Enrolment Information
Trimester 3A 2023 will commence on 30 October 2023.
Students must complete unit enrolment by Friday, 20 October 2023, 6pm.
1. Unit Enrolment
Students must enrol to secure a seat in class due to the limitation in class sizes. Portal for enrolment will be opened on Tuesday, 26 September 2023, 9am and can be done through Axis at https://learning.curtin.edu.sg.
- All students must complete their unit enrolment by Friday, 20 October 2023, 6pm
- Unit enrolment in Axis is on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE basis
- Please refer to the Axis Class Enrolment Guide
- Payment of Trimester 3A 2023 tuition fees must be completed before you are able to finalise your class enrolment on Axis
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that their Unit Enrolment is done correctly.
- Please note that all lectures and tutorials will be conducted physically on campus.
2. Tuition Fees Payment
2.1 Please refer to your Standard PEI-Student Contract and Addendum to PEI-Student Contract (if you have signed an addendum recently) for the instalment amount, taking into consideration the GST rate change from 7% to 8% in 2023, and the due date for Trimester 3A 2023 tuition fee.
2.2 Any additional units to the student contract and any second and subsequent attempts of a unit (repeated unit) are subject to the prevailing Curtin Singapore’s tuition fee structure in Singapore Dollars.
2.3 Payment can be made using the following methods:
- Convera GlobalPay (International Students only)
- Internet transfer or overseas telegraphic transfer (may take up to 3-5 working days to be received)
- Bank cheque
Please click on this link for more details.
2.4 Late payment fees may apply for Trimester 3A 2023 for payments made after Friday, 27 October 2023:
Late Payment Fee (LPF)
Amount: SGD 160.00
Description: Payable where payment of tuition fees is not made by the due date and on each subsequent failure to pay fees or an instalment of fees (if applicable) by an agreed due date.
Weekly Late Payment Fee (WLPF)
Amount: SGD 100.00
Description: Payable for each week, or part of a week, until full payment is made.
If you have any queries regarding fee payments, please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com.
For enrolment related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Trimester 2A 2023 Timetable Release
- Diploma of Arts and Creative Industries / Diploma of Commerce (Stage 1) Timetable
- Diploma of Arts and Creative Industries Timetable
- Diploma of Commerce Timetable
- Diploma of Information Technology Timetable
Selection of Units for Diploma of Commerce in Second Trimester
Students are to select units from the table below based on your chosen major within the Bachelor of Commerce program.
The course duration in the Bachelor of Commerce program may be extended if the chosen units do not match the major.
|Pathway||Bachelor of Commerce Major||Units to select in second trimester|
|Accounting and Financial Planning Pathway||- Accounting|
- Accounting and Finance
- Finance and Management
|- ADM1000 Analytics for Decision Making
- IECO1100 Introductory Economics
- ACL2012 Applied Contract Law
- INFP2000 Introduction to Finance Principles
|General Commerce Pathway||- Finance and Marketing|
- International Business
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Marketing
- Management and Human Resource Management
- Management and Marketing
|- ADM1000 Analytics for Decision Making
- IBIS1100 Introduction to Business Information Systems
- MAB2002 Marketing Across Borders
- HRM2008 Human Resources Management Introduction
Trimester 2A 2023 final examination timetable for Diploma program
The Trimester 2A 2023 Examination Timetable for Diploma programs is now available here.
For on campus invigilated examination, please read the Test and Examination Rules and Condition attachment. The venue for each examination will be sent to your Curtin Student email on Friday 22 September 2023. If you do not receive the email, please write to email@example.com immediately.
You must bring your Curtin Student ID for identification purposes as attendance will be taken.
On Campus Invigilated Online Examination
For units with On-Campus Invigilated Online Examination, please ensure that you read through the Important Information for On-Campus Invigilated Online Examination attachment.
Please arrive 30 minutes early at the venue before each examination begins to ensure that your laptop can connect to the Wifi and Moodle. A briefing for each examination will be conducted at the venue before the start of the examination. Students arriving late to the venue will not be granted additional time to complete the examination.
You are required to bring along your own laptop and charging cables. No computer will be provided. Please ensure that your laptop is fully charged as not all seats will have a charging port.
Failure to be present at the venue during the examination will lead to a zero for the examination, even if you submit work for the examination.
On Campus Invigilated Pen and Paper Examination
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your examination. A briefing for each examination will be conducted at the venue before the start of the test. Students arriving late at the venue will not be granted additional time to complete the examination.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information about student fee payments paid through Western Union for Curtin Singapore
Western Union Business Solutions is transitioning to Convera from 10 October 2022. As a result of this change, the Western Union GlobalPay for Students (GPFS) platform will be redirected to a new Convera platform.
Once you are on Convera platform, you can :
1. Choose the country you’re paying from and enter your payment details.
2. Choose your preferred payment method. It could be Bank transfer, In-person, or through below online providers:
3. Enter your student details and confirm who is making the payment.
4. Confirm your payment amount and complete the payment.
5. You can track your payment status via email or SMS.
For more information, it can be found on the website here.
If you have any questions about your fee payments, please email to Finance@curtin.edu.sg.
If you have any queries regarding the platform, you can contact the student support team at Convera who would be happy to help: email@example.com