Curtin College Announcements
Timetable release and enrolment information
Trimester 2A 2022 will commence on 04 July 2022.
Students must complete unit enrolment by Wednesday 1 June 2022, 6pm.
1. Unit enrolment
Students must enrol to secure a seat in class due to the limitation in class sizes. Portal for enrolment will be opened on Monday 30 May 2022, 9am and can be done through Axis at https://learning.curtin.edu.sg.
- All students must complete their unit enrolment by Wednesday 1 June 2022, 6pm.
- Unit enrolment in Axis is on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE basis.
- Please refer to the Axis Class Enrolment Guide.
- Tuition Fees must be paid according to your Standard PEI-Student Contract for the instalment amount and the due date for Trimester 2A 2022 tuition fee.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that their Unit Enrolment is done correctly.
2. Tuition fees payment
2.1 Please refer to your Standard PEI-Student Contract for the instalment amount and the due date for Trimester 2A 2022 tuition fee.
2.2 Any additional units to the student contract and any second and subsequent attempts of a unit (repeated unit) are subject to the prevailing Curtin Singapore’s tuition fee structure in Singapore Dollars.
2.3 Payment can be made using the following methods:
- Western Union GlobalPay (International Students only)
- Internet transfer or overseas telegraphic transfer (may take up to 3-5 working days to be received)
- Bank cheque
Please click on this link for more details.
2.4 Late payment fees may apply for Trimester 2A 2022 for payments made after Friday 1 July 2022:
Late Payment Fee (LPF)
Amount: SGD 160.00
Description: Payable where payment of tuition fees is not made by the due date and on each subsequent failure to pay fees or an instalment of fees (if applicable) by an agreed due date.
Weekly Late Payment Fee (WLPF)
Amount: SGD 100.00
Description: Payable for each week, or part of a week, until full payment is made.
If you have any queries regarding fee payments, please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com.
For enrolment related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Trimester 2A 2022 timetable release
- Diploma of Arts and Creative Industries / Diploma of Commerce (Stage 1) Timetable
- Diploma of Arts and Creative Industries (Stage 2) Timetable
- Diploma of Commerce (Stage 2) Timetable
Selection of units for Diploma of Commerce (Stage 2) in second trimester
Students are to select the units from the table below based on the selection of the major under the Bachelor of Commerce program.
The course duration in the Bachelor of Commerce program may be extended if there is a mismatch between the chosen units and the major chosen.
|Pathway||Bachelor of Commerce Major||Units to select in second trimester|
|Accounting and Financial Planning Pathway||- Accounting|
- Accounting and Finance
- Finance and Management
|- ADM1000 Analytics for Decision Making
- IECO1100 Introductory Economics
- ACL2012 Applied Contract Law
- INFP2000 Introduction to Finance Principles
|General Commerce Pathway||- Finance and Marketing|
- International Business
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Marketing
- Management and Human Resource Management
- Management and Marketing
|- ADM1000 Analytics for Decision Making
- IBIS1100 Introduction to Business Information Systems
- MAB2002 Marketing Across Borders
- HRM2008 Human Resources Management Introduction
Trimester 1A 2022 final examination timetable for Diploma programs
The Trimester 1A 2022 Examination Timetable for Diploma programs is now available here.
Please ensure that you go through the Important Examination Information.
An email containing the Zoom link to each examination will be sent to your Curtin Student Email on Monday 30 May 2022.
It is compulsory for you to join the Zoom session as attendance will be taken and a briefing session will be conducted before each examination. If you fail to be present on Zoom during the Final Examination, even if you submit any assessment, you will receive a zero for the examination.
As you will need to turn on your video and ensure that you are fully visible during the invigilated zoom session, please check if you have a working webcam. Please test this prior to the examination to ensure that they are in good working order. If you do not have a webcam, you will be required to be on Zoom through your mobile phone, with video turned on. If you are facing any issue or difficulty with meeting this requirement, please inform us at least 3 working days in advance.
It is critical to ensure that you have a stable internet connection and a conducive environment when attempting your examination.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.