Master of Science (Health Practice) Clinical Leadership Major – Part-time
|Location||Curtin Singapore campus|
|Duration||28 months part-time inclusive of a 4 months break (6 trimesters)|
The Clinical Leadership Major (MSc Health Practice) enhances professional career development, preparing health professionals for clinical leadership in a health care setting. Clinical theory and research, as well as professional role development, are an integral part of the course, which is focused on the development of the multiple roles of clinical leaders and prepares them for managerial and leadership roles within health care teams, units and organisations. Fundamental to this course is the development of leadership, critical thinking and clinical decision making capacity, preparing health professionals for a leadership role at an executive level.
- Students, Doctors, Nurses or Allied Health practitioners are required to be currently registered with their appropriate registering authority in Singapore, or eligible for registration in their home country.
- They must hold a bachelor degree in their discipline with a minimum course weighted average of 70%.
- Selection is based on academic performance and clinical experience.
Minimum English language entry requirements
|IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)|
|Overall band score||7.0|
|Total tuition fee||S$31,800|
|Payable over six trimester instalments|
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST. Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases.
Credits needed to graduate: 300.
Each unit is 25 credits unless stated otherwise.
- Project Proposal Development (50 credits)
- Health Research Professional Project (50 credits)
Units are not necessarily shown in the order studied. Units are subject to change.