Applying for your Student’s Pass
Curtin Singapore will lodge your Student’s Pass application to Immigration and Check Points Authority of Singapore on your behalf once we receive your Acceptance of Offer form, signed Standard PEI-Student Contract and payment.
Student’s Pass processing will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks. To receive your Student’s Pass approval on time, please send us the required documents before the closing date.
|Trimester 1A February 2022||20 December 2021|
|Trimester 2A July 2022||30 May 2022|
|Trimester 3A November 2022||19 September 2022|
|Trimester 1A February 2023||16 January 2023|
|DE2201||18 October 2021|
|DE2202||17 January 2022|
|DE2203||2 May 2022|
|DE2204||18 July 2022|
|DE2205||19 September 2022|
|DE2301||19 December 2022|
Student’s Pass application documents
You will need to submit the following document before we can lodge your Student’s Pass application:
- One set of completed Eform
- One recent passport-size photograph. Refer to the ICA digital photograph guidelines
- Translated and certified copy of your birth certificate
Additional documents required if one of your parents/spouse is a Singaporean national (citizen or PR)
- Copy of your parent’s/spouse’s Marriage Certificate
- Parent’s/spouse’s highest education certificate
- Parent’s/spouse’s Letter of Employment (the letter should state the date of commencement of employment, designation, and salary per month), or a copy of Business Registration Certificate (an Instant Computer Printout is acceptable), if your parent/spouse is self-employed. These documents should not be issued more than one month ago
- Parent’s/spouse’s monthly CPF contribution for the past 12 months
- Parent’s/spouse’s Income Tax Assessment Notices for the past three years
We will declare the information as stated on Eform. The evidence of financial proof will only be submitted to ICA if requested. It is an offence under the Immigration Act to make any false statement, representation or declaration in connection with a student’s pass application.
Further information about immigration policies in Singapore can be found on the Singapore Government’s Immigration & Checkpoints Authority website.
Student’s Pass approval
When your Student’s Pass is approved, you will receive an In-Principle Approval Letter (IPA) via email. You are strongly advised to make travel arrangement only upon receiving the IPA letter.
If a medical report is required (as stated in the IPA letter), you may complete the medical check-up in your home country or in Singapore.
Student’s Pass collection
Our Admissions officers will provide you with the ICA appointment details for your Student’s Pass collection during orientation week.