Graduate Diploma in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice
|Location||Curtin Singapore campus|
|Duration||2 years part-time (4 semesters)|
The Graduate Diploma in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice offers the student who has completed the Graduate Certificate in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice an expanded theoretical foundation in nursing science and skills development. It focuses on the development of clinical leadership, promotion and integration of evidence-based nursing practice to foster the development of graduates consistent with the profile and requirements of the nurse specialist role. The course will cover principles of qualitative and quantitative research methods and the use of these methods in applied health research and evaluation.
- A bachelor degree in nursing recognised by Curtin University.
- Minimum of 12 months post-registration clinical experience in the speciality area.
- A Registered Nurse with a valid practising certificate (full and conditional registration only) from the Singapore Nursing Board.
- The program is offered for Singaporean and Permanent Resident applicants, or foreigners holding relevant working visas
Minimum English language entry requirements
|IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)|
|Overall band score||7.0|
|Tuition fee||Fee before 8% GST||Fee including 8% GST|
|Academic unit fees||S$15,300||S$16,524|
|Clinical placement fees*||S$2,777.77||S$3,000|
|Total tuition fee||S$18,077.77||S$19,524|
* Clinical placement fees are payable to the clinical placement provider
Fees listed are indicative and subject to annual increases.
Credits needed to graduate: 200.
Each unit is 25 credits unless stated otherwise.
Units are not necessarily shown in the order studied. Units are subject to change.
Note: WOCP Specialty Clinical Practice 1 and WOCP Specialty Clinical Practice 2 are clinical placement units that will be taught in approved hospital and community settings.